Xi’an Jiaotong University is one of the oldest institutions of higher learning in China and it was founded in Shanghai in 1896 as the Nanyang Public College.
Xi’an Jiaotong University has its focus on Science and engineering and it is a comprehensive research-oriented university.
Xi’an Jiaotong University is located in the urban setting of the large city of Xi’an (with the population range of 1,000,000 -5,000,000 inhabitants), Shaanxi and it is a non-profit public higher education institution.
Under the direct jurisdiction of the Ministry of Education, Xi’an Jiaotong is a national key university.
Its predecessor institution was founded in Shanghai in 1896 and was split into two institutions in 1956: Xi’an Jiaotong universities and Shanghai Jiao Tong.
In 9 areas including medicine, economics, management, science, engineering, literature and arts, law, and philosophy, Xi’an Jiaotong University offers different programs.
- 74 UG Programs, 199 Master Programs, 114 Doctoral Programs
- 16 Members of the American Academy of Engineering
- 5000 international students from 52 countries
- Member of the Chinese Academy of Science
- 8 Affiliated teaching hospitals
- Ranked 90th as per Asia University ranking
- Accommodated total area of 256.78 hectares
University Type: Government
Tuition Fees: 40000 RMB/Yearly [INR : 440000/-]
Eligibility: 60% in PCB & NEET 250+
Medium of Instruction: English
Qualification Tittle: Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
Established Year: 1896
Total Seats: 100
Address: 28 Xianning W Rd, Jiaoda Commerce Block, Beilin, Xi’an, Shaanxi, China
Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU) is a key university under the direct administration of the Ministry of Education of China and is one of the oldest universities in China.
XIA’N JIAOTONG UNIVERSITY FEE STRUCTURE 2021
||Per Year Fees
||Total Fees (5 Years)
||Rs. 2200000/- Lac
||Rs. 478500/- Lac
||Total: Rs. 556600/- Lac
||Total: 2783000/- Lac
- Apply Fee and Registration Fee will Depends on University(One Time)
- Rate of Exchange is Rs. 11/-
- First Time Documentation & VISA Charges will be extra.
- Food Cost is Extra (Rs.5000/- Per Month Approx.)
- Saarthi Educare would like to remind you that fees shown in Indian Rupees may not be the exact amount and may differ from the actual price. Exchange rates are also volatile and are subject to change. Check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. University reserves all the rights to change the fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Eligibility Criteria – For MBBS Course
Below given is the eligibility criteria which students need to fulfill for studying MBBS:
- Students must have cleared 10+2 with 70%marks (for the open category) from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from any Board of Examination.
- Students must be of age minimum 17 yearson or before 31st December of the admission year.
- For admission to the MBBS course in any country abroad, MBBS aspirants must have cleared the NEET exam.
- Candidates must fulfill the above mentioned criteria and they must be Indian National.
Documents Required – Applying for MBBS
Students must submit following documents at the time of MBBS admission:
- Application form of respective medical university.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet with Photocopy
- Passport front page & back page
- Passport size photograph
- School leaving certificate & Migration Certificate
- NEET Exam scorecard
- Student family financial background statement
- Guarantee Statement
- Non-Criminal Certificate
- Physical Examination Form
MBBS Syllabus in China
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS Course in China:
||Anatomy & Histology
||Genetics and Principles of Clinical Medicine
4th – 6th Year
|General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Pediatrics, Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology
Medium of Teaching
At this university, the medicine courses are taught in the English language.
Why Choose Saarthi For Admission Process-
Once you apply for MBBS programs through SAARTHI, you have several advantages such as:
- FMGE or MCI screening Test Coaching (On line) and Mock Tests.
- Reliable and honest counselling.
- Trustworthy university selection with long term success effect.
- Guaranteed Admission to MBBS program abroad.
- Perfect Visa application documentations & Zero rejection guarantee of Visa issuance.
- 100% safe and escorted travel services to drop the students to the Universities.
- Accommodation support at the campus.
- MCI Screening Test Coaching & On line Mock Test portal.
- FOREX and Travel Insurance support.