Ural State Medical University was started in 1931. It is a higher medical education institution in the Yekaterinburg city of Russian Federation.
Ural state medical university is recognized by WHO and UNESCO, and thus the university ensures highest quality in higher education standards in theoretical lessons, research and development. Ural State Medical University is also included in the list of the best higher education institutions in Commonwealth Independent States.
The university was given the status of Ural State Medical Academy in 1995. The Ural State Medical Academy was awarded the status of the university in 2013 and renamed to Urals State Medical University.
University Type: Government
Eligibility: 60% in PCB & NEET Qualified
Medium of Instruction: English
Qualification Tittle: Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
Eligibility Criteria – For MBBS Course
Below given is the eligibility criteria which students need to fulfill for studying MBBS:
- Students must have cleared 10+2 with 60%marks (for the open category) from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from any Board of Examination.
- Students must be of age minimum 17 yearson or before 31st December of the admission year.
- For admission to the MBBS course in any country abroad, MBBS aspirants must have cleared the NEET exam.
- Candidates must fulfill the above mentioned criteria and they must be Indian National.
Documents Required – Applying for MBBS
Students must submit following documents at the time of MBBS admission:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Invitation letter
- NEET report card
- Application form receipt
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Passport size photographs
MBBS Course Syllabus at Russia
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS Course is as follows:
||Anatomy & Histology
|Psychology & Pedagogy
|Micro-Biology and Path physiology
||Genetics and principles of clinical medicine
4th – 6th Year
||Primary Care medicine
|Obstetrics and Gynecology
||Neurology and Psychiatric
Medium of Teaching
At this university, the medicine courses are taught in the English language.
Why Choose Saarthi For Admission Process-
Once you apply for MBBS programs through SAARTHI, you have several advantages such as:
- FMGE or MCI screening Test Coaching (On line) and Mock Tests.
- Reliable and honest counselling.
- Trustworthy university selection with long term success effect.
- Guaranteed Admission to MBBS program abroad.
- Perfect Visa application documentations & Zero rejection guarantee of Visa issuance.
- 100% safe and escorted travel services to drop the students to the Universities.
- Accommodation support at the campus.
- MCI Screening Test Coaching & On line Mock Test portal.
- FOREX and Travel Insurance support.