The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (which is usually shortened to just the UK or United Kingdom) is a political union made up of four countries, England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The country offers excellent higher-education system and hundreds of world-class universities promising a rich experience for international students.
The colonial history of UK has made a multi-cultural society in the country since it has been subject to a multitude of international influences and influxes of people. The country has a significant place in the map of global literature, arts and sculpture. There are four distinct seasons to the UK; summer, winter, spring and autumn. Generally UK has a cold, wet and dreary weather. During the summer months, days are long (the sun generally rises at 4 am and will set at 9 or 10 pm at night) and one can expect warmer temperatures.
The UK is highly advanced nation with excellent infrastructure sector and has a very good public transport system, with an extensive network of buses, planes and trains which simplify travelling. Low cost airlines facilitate an easiest option for travel in the UK and throughout most of Europe. Underground or tram system is a cheapest and cost effective means of transport at metropolitan area.
The UK institutions consistently rank among the best in the world and qualifications are internationally valued and recognized.UK qualification will be a solid foundation for building your future, boosting your career and prospects for a higher salary. UK universities, colleges and schools will provide a vibrant, creative and challenging environment which can develop your potential. The teaching and study methodology used in the UK give you the freedom to be creative and develop skills sets and confidence. As a student you get the opportunity to be taught by the world’s leading academics and experts; you also benefit from their constant academic support.
From globally reputed institutes to remarkable research alternatives, diverse population and amazing jobs, the UK as a country never disappoints its aspirants. Along with this there are other factors which are responsible for influencing students to study in the UK which includes:
- Internationally Recognised Universities: Universities in the UK have a remarkable international reputation. According to QS World University Rankings, 4 of the top 6 universities in the world are in the UK.
- Two-year Stay Back: Since the UK Government has allowed a standard stay-back time of 2 years in the UK for international students which allows them sufficient time to explore a range of opportunities and apply for jobs post completing their degrees adds to the credit of studying in the UK.
- Shorter Duration of Courses: With over 60,000 courses to choose from some of the top universities in the UKhave some great courses fit for the needs of every individual. The short duration courses in the UK that can be completed in the span of 6 to 11 months will not only help reduce the tuition fee but also the accommodation costs.
- Lower Tuition Fee: An average fee for a master’s program in the country is comparatively lower to its other competitors like the US with 17,392 and 38,380 GBP, respectively as the standard fee for most of the graduate courses.
- Strong Research Infrastructure: The latest Research Excellence Framework (REF) classifies 30% of UK university research as ‘world-leading’. About 46% is considered as ‘internationally excellent’.
- Scholarship and Financial Aid: The UK offers up to 100% Scholarship on tuition fees in some of the most renowned institutes and allows a fair chance to all to be a part of the UK education system.
- Employment/Job Opportunities: With a globally renowned curriculum and research-oriented skills, candidates having studied from the UK have a high employment rate of over 90% for most of its universities.
Major: September | January
Other: March | April | November
IELTS or IELTS(UKVI)
IELTS : 5.5 to 6.5 Bands
IELTS : 6.5 to 7 Bands
£ 8000/Year & Onwards
Post Study Work Rights
- Student gets work visa only if he/she is able to find full time work. (Selected Universities allow 6 months of Job search visa)