Soochow University is located in the ancient town of Suzhou, also called “Paradise on Earth”. The university is part of the national “211 Project” and is a “2011 Plan” university. It is also one of the Jiangsu provincial key comprehensive universities. It has grown from the former Soochow University founded in 1900. It now has three major campuses: main campus, Dushu Lake Campus, and the Yangcheng Lake Campus, covering an area of 2,705,000 square meters with a total building area more than 182 million square meters. The university facilitates strong research with materials in almost every area including nearly 4 million books, over 30 million Chinese and foreign periodicals, and more than 1.1 million Chinese and foreign e-books, and 82 Chinese and foreign language databases. Soochow University currently has 26 post-doctoral programs, 24 main discipline doctoral programs, including 167 doctoral programs with different areas of emphasis, one professional doctoral program, 47 main discipline master’s programs, including 244 master’s degrees with different areas of emphasis, 21 professional master’s programs, and 124 undergraduate programs. Today, Soochow University has developed into a comprehensive university with 12 major disciplines: philosophy, economics, law, education, literature, history, science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, management science, and art. It has a variety of programs and a strong foundation for students to get the education they need in almost any area. Soochow University has achieved clear results and has received a very positive reputation both at home and abroad.
University Type: Government
Tuition Fees: 32,500 RMB/Yearly [INR : 357,500/-]
Eligibility: 60% in PCB & NEET 300+
Medium of Instruction: English
Qualification Tittle: Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
Established Year: 1958
Total Seats: 100
SOOCHOW UNIVERSITY FEE STRUCTURE 2021
||Per Year Fees
||Total Fees (5 Years)
||Rs. 17,87,500/- Lac
||Rs. 3,85,000/- Lac
||Total: Rs. 4,56,500/- Lac
||Total: 22,82,500/- Lac
- Apply Fee and Registration Fee will Depends on University(One Time)
- Rate of Exchange is Rs. 11/-
- First Time Documentation & VISA Charges will be extra.
- Food Cost is Extra (Rs.5000/- Per Month Approx.)
- Saarthi Educare would like to remind you that fees shown in Indian Rupees may not be the exact amount and may differ from the actual price. Exchange rates are also volatile and are subject to change. Check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. University reserves all the rights to change the fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Eligibility Criteria – For MBBS Course
Below given is the eligibility criteria which students need to fulfill for studying MBBS:
- Students must have cleared 10+2 with 70%marks (for the open category) from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from any Board of Examination.
- Students must be of age minimum 17 yearson or before 31st December of the admission year.
- For admission to the MBBS course in any country abroad, MBBS aspirants must have cleared the NEET exam.
- Candidates must fulfill the above mentioned criteria and they must be Indian National.
Documents Required – Applying for MBBS
Students must submit following documents at the time of MBBS admission:
- Application form of respective medical university.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet with Photocopy
- Passport front page & back page
- Passport size photograph
- School leaving certificate & Migration Certificate
- NEET Exam scorecard
- Student family financial background statement
- Guarantee Statement
- Non-Criminal Certificate
- Physical Examination Form
MBBS Syllabus in China
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS Course in China:
||Anatomy & Histology
||Genetics and Principles of Clinical Medicine
4th – 6th Year
|General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Pediatrics, Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology
Medium of Teaching
At this university, the medicine courses are taught in the English language.
Why Choose Saarthi For Admission Process-
Once you apply for MBBS programs through SAARTHI, you have several advantages such as:
- FMGE or MCI screening Test Coaching (On line) and Mock Tests.
- Reliable and honest counselling.
- Trustworthy university selection with long term success effect.
- Guaranteed Admission to MBBS program abroad.
- Perfect Visa application documentations & Zero rejection guarantee of Visa issuance.
- 100% safe and escorted travel services to drop the students to the Universities.
- Accommodation support at the campus.
- MCI Screening Test Coaching & On line Mock Test portal.
- FOREX and Travel Insurance support.