Are you looking for the top medical universities? Then Bashkir State Medical University is one of the leading universities of Russia. The high-quality medical education brings them great rank among the top 10 medical institutions. So, if you are looking for quality education at affordable fee then it is the ideal place. The amazing study environment of this university helps you enhance your knowledge. The high FMGE passing percentage is another reason behind the popularity of this university. The 6 years of study duration facilitate 1 year of internship in reputed hospitals. The quality education, multi diversity are the big plus for the candidates. The teacher students’ ration of 1:15 ensures the individual care of the candidates. The excellent study environment is another factor that brings more than 400 Indian students here every year. The unique teaching technique of skilled faculties is a major plus for them. Gradually, from the foundation day, this university achieves great success in the medical field. The university incorporates modern technologies for transplantation surgery. Besides providing learning opportunities, this university also pays attention on hostel facility. So, it is a great place for the students for gaining practical knowledge Moreover, the guidance from the skilled faculties also be beneficial for starting your career from here, The Bashkir State Medical University is among the leading medical universities in Russia. The Bashkir State Medical University is placed among 10 best Medical Universities in Russia. The University is known for providing high quality of education at low tuition fee and having an easy process of admission. The Bashkir State Medical University has become one of the most popular medical universities among foreign students for MBBS studies. The Bashkir State Medical University has made to the list of largest medico-scientific centres in the capital city of Bashkortostan Republic i.e. UFA. The UFA is the most beautiful and largest cities in the nation. Since 1932, the Bashkir State Medical University has been training medical students.
University Type: Government
Eligibility: 60% in PCB & NEET Qualified
Medium of Instruction: English
Qualification Tittle: Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
Established Year: 1932
Province: Bashkortostan Republic
Total Seats: 100
Address: Ulitsa Lenina, 3, Ufa, Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia, 450008.
Bashkir State Medical University, established in 1932, is one of the leading medical universities in the Russian Federation and the center of medical and pharmaceutical sciences of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
At first, there was only one faculty – Faculty of General Medicine. In 1961 Faculty of Pediatrics was created, in 1970 – Faculty of Preventive Medicine (later renamed to Faculty of Preventive Medicine and Microbiology), in 1976 – Faculty of Dentistry, in 1981 – Faculty of Pharmacy.
BASHKIR STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY FEE STRUCTURE 2021
||FEE IN RUB
|Miscellaneous (Visa Included)
- Apply Fee and Registration Fee will Depends on University(One Time)
- Rate of Exchange is Rs. 1.02/-
- First Time Documentation & VISA Charges will be extra.
- Food Cost is Extra (Rs.5000/- Per Month Approx.)
- Saarthi Educare would like to remind you that fees shown in Indian Rupees may not be the exact amount and may differ from the actual price. Exchange rates are also volatile and are subject to change. Check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. University reserves all the rights to change the fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Eligibility Criteria – For MBBS Course
Below given is the eligibility criteria which students need to fulfill for studying MBBS:
- Students must have cleared 10+2 with 60%marks (for the open category) from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from any Board of Examination.
- Students must be of age minimum 17 yearson or before 31st December of the admission year.
- For admission to the MBBS course in any country abroad, MBBS aspirants must have cleared the NEET exam.
- Candidates must fulfill the above mentioned criteria and they must be Indian National.
Documents Required – Applying for MBBS
Students must submit following documents at the time of MBBS admission:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Invitation letter
- NEET report card
- Application form receipt
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Passport size photographs
MBBS Course Syllabus at Russia
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS Course is as follows:
||Anatomy & Histology
|Psychology & Pedagogy
|Micro-Biology and Path physiology
||Genetics and principles of clinical medicine
4th – 6th Year
||Primary Care medicine
|Obstetrics and Gynecology
||Neurology and Psychiatric
Medium of Teaching
At this university, the medicine courses are taught in the English language.
Why Choose Saarthi For Admission Process-
Once you apply for MBBS programs through SAARTHI, you have several advantages such as:
- FMGE or MCI screening Test Coaching (On line) and Mock Tests.
- Reliable and honest counselling.
- Trustworthy university selection with long term success effect.
- Guaranteed Admission to MBBS program abroad.
- Perfect Visa application documentations & Zero rejection guarantee of Visa issuance.
- 100% safe and escorted travel services to drop the students to the Universities.
- Accommodation support at the campus.
- MCI Screening Test Coaching & On line Mock Test portal.
- FOREX and Travel Insurance support.