Petrozavodsk State University is one of the leading universities in the North-West of Russia, a classical university that offers a variety of modern programs at all levels of training – from the preparatory department to postgraduate studies. PetrSU is a leading international school for training programmers, a recognized leader in the field of medical education for foreigners, a unique research center in the field of indigenous languages of the North.
University Type: Government
Tuition Fees: 197,000 RUB/Yearly (Rs.200,940)
Eligibility: 60% in PCB & NEET Qulified
Medium of Instruction: English
Qualification Tittle: Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
Established Year: 1940
Province: Republic of Karelia
Total Seats: 100
Address: Prospekt Lenina, 33, Petrozavodsk, Republic of Karelia, Russia, 185035.
The university includes 10 faculties, 6 educational institutes, 79 departments, 84 laboratories, a number of development and project departments, 27 innovative departments, 28 small enterprises, 2 techno parks, a publishing house, a scientific library (one of the largest in northern European Russia, with more than 1,179,042 books), a botanical garden, and the “Onego” swimming pool. The faculties of PetrSU are located in 13 separate buildings scattered throughout the city.
PETROZAVODSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY FEE STRUCTURE 2021
||FEE IN RUB
|Miscellaneous (Visa Included)
- Apply Fee and Registration Fee will Depends on University(One Time)
- Rate of Exchange is Rs. 1.02/-
- First Time Documentation & VISA Charges will be extra.
- Food Cost is Extra (Rs.5000/- Per Month Approx.)
- Anant Education would like to remind you that fees shown in Indian Rupees may not be the exact amount and may differ from the actual price. Exchange rates are also volatile and are subject to change. Check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. University reserves all the rights to change the fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Eligibility Criteria – For MBBS Course
Below given is the eligibility criteria which students need to fulfill for studying MBBS:
- Students must have cleared 10+2 with 60%marks (for the open category) from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from any Board of Examination.
- Students must be of age minimum 17 yearson or before 31st December of the admission year.
- For admission to the MBBS course in any country abroad, MBBS aspirants must have cleared the NEET exam.
- Candidates must fulfill the above mentioned criteria and they must be Indian National.
Documents Required – Applying for MBBS
Students must submit following documents at the time of MBBS admission:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Invitation letter
- NEET report card
- Application form receipt
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Passport size photographs
MBBS Course Syllabus at Russia
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS Course is as follows:
||Anatomy & Histology
|Psychology & Pedagogy
|Micro-Biology and Path physiology
||Genetics and principles of clinical medicine
4th – 6th Year
||Primary Care medicine
|Obstetrics and Gynecology
||Neurology and Psychiatric
Medium of Teaching
At this university, the medicine courses are taught in the English language.
Why Choose Anant Education For Admission Process-
Once you apply for MBBS programs through Anant Education, you have several advantages such as:
- FMGE or MCI screening Test Coaching (On line) and Mock Tests.
- Reliable and honest counselling.
- Trustworthy university selection with long term success effect.
- Guaranteed Admission to MBBS program abroad.
- Perfect Visa application documentations & Zero rejection guarantee of Visa issuance.
- 100% safe and escorted travel services to drop the students to the Universities.
- Accommodation support at the campus.
- MCI Screening Test Coaching & On line Mock Test portal.
- FOREX and Travel Insurance support.