Nanjing Medical University was established in the year 1934 in Zhenjiang but further relocated to the Nanjing, Jiangsu Province in the year 1957. The university has consisted of the two campuses having international student apartments Wutai and Jiangning. Nanjing Medical University is one of the first universities in China who started six-year programs in the year 1962. The university is dedicated to providing student-centred education with an objective to deliver the best quality education to the students. In 2007, Nanjing Medical University was approved by the Ministry of Education as the first batch of universities in Mainland China to offer international students under the MBBS program. The University MBBS program has been successfully approved by medical councils of many countries such as Thailand, India and Mauritius.
Nanjing Medical University Facts & Figures
- Nanjing Medical University has a total of 16 Colleges and schools and 24 affiliated hospitals.
- University covers a campus area of about 87 hectares having bachelors, masters, and PhD degree and post-doctoral research programs.
- University offers 17 undergraduate programs, 48 doctor’s programs 73 master’s programs and 6 post-doctoral research stations.
- 1,570 professionals and technical faculty have given their service to the university including the university hospitals.
Tuition Fees: 34000 RMB/Yearly (Rs.374000)
Eligibility: 60% in PCB & NEET 300+
Medium of Instruction: English
Qualification Tittle: Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
Established Year: 1934
Total Seats: 100
Nanjing Medical University (NMU) founded in 1934 is one of the key universities in Jiangsu Province. It is co-sponsored by the Ministry of Education, the National Health and Family Planning Commission and Jiangsu Provincial Government. The university has two campuses with a land area of 87 hectares. The university has passed the accreditation of clinical medicine by the Ministry of Education and has obtained the longest certification cycle of 8 years. NMU is among top 500 in the “academic ranking of world universities” for the past five years.
NMU has 24 affiliated hospitals and more than 50 teaching hospitals including one teaching hospital in Indonesia. Presently NMU has 212 professors, 303 associate professors. NMU has an excellent research and teaching team including academicians of Chinese Academy of Foreign Academicians of the US National Academy of Medicine and state-level well-known teachers.
In 2007, NMU was approved by the Ministry of Education as the first group of universities from mainland China to enroll international students in MBBS program. NMU MBBS program has successfully passed the accreditation of medical councils or associations of several countries, such as Thailand, India and Mauritius.
International graduates of NMU have got a high passing rate in their home country’s medical licensing examinations. The one-time passing rate for Nepalese students is 83% and Indian students above 50%; according to incomplete statistics, 13 MBBS graduates have passed the Step 1 or Step 2 examinations of USMLE, 3 students passed AMC and 1 student passed PLAB from 2010 to 2017.
If you want to dedicate yourself in the noble endeavor of saving the ill and easing the suffering, if you want to contribute to the well-being of the people, if you want to put a stop to the propagation of diseases, if you want to mark your footprint in the history by developing new therapies, Nanjing Medical University is the place to go! We welcome all students from the globe to join our family! For more information on application and financial support, Call to All India Student Help line Number: +91-8269463949 | +91 9977483983
NANJING MEDICAL UNIVERSITY FEE STRUCTURE 2021
||Per Year Fees
||Total Fees (5 Years)
||Rs. 1870000/- Lac
||Rs. 330000/- Lac
||Total: 2282500/- Lac
- Apply Fee and Registration Fee will Depends on University(One Time)
- Rate of Exchange is Rs. 11/-
- First Time Documentation & VISA Charges will be extra.
- Food Cost is Extra (Rs.5000/- Per Month Approx.)
- Anant Education would like to remind you that fees shown in Indian Rupees may not be the exact amount and may differ from the actual price. Exchange rates are also volatile and are subject to change. Check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. University reserves all the rights to change the fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Eligibility Criteria – For MBBS Course
Below given is the eligibility criteria which students need to fulfill for studying MBBS:
- Students must have cleared 10+2 with 70%marks (for the open category) from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from any Board of Examination.
- Students must be of age minimum 17 yearson or before 31st December of the admission year.
- For admission to the MBBS course in any country abroad, MBBS aspirants must have cleared the NEET exam.
- Candidates must fulfill the above mentioned criteria and they must be Indian National.
Documents Required – Applying for MBBS
Students must submit following documents at the time of MBBS admission:
- Application form of respective medical university.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet with Photocopy
- Passport front page & back page
- Passport size photograph
- School leaving certificate & Migration Certificate
- NEET Exam scorecard
- Student family financial background statement
- Guarantee Statement
- Non-Criminal Certificate
- Physical Examination Form
MBBS Syllabus in China
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS Course in China:
||Anatomy & Histology
||Genetics and Principles of Clinical Medicine
4th – 6th Year
|General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Pediatrics, Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology
Medium of Teaching
At this university, the medicine courses are taught in the English language.
Why Choose Anant Education For Admission Process-
Once you apply for MBBS programs through Anant Education, you have several advantages such as:
- FMGE or MCI screening Test Coaching (On line) and Mock Tests.
- Reliable and honest counselling.
- Trustworthy university selection with long term success effect.
- Guaranteed Admission to MBBS program abroad.
- Perfect Visa application documentations & Zero rejection guarantee of Visa issuance.
- 100% safe and escorted travel services to drop the students to the Universities.
- Accommodation support at the campus.
- MCI Screening Test Coaching & On line Mock Test portal.
- FOREX and Travel Insurance support.