Kazakh National Medical University (KazNMU) is one of the top medical universities of Kazakhstan. The university was established in the year 1930 in the rural area of Almaty city. The city is known to have the population of about 1,000,000 – 5,000,000. With its excellent academic results, the government of Kazakhstan classified KazNMU as the national university in the year 2001.
The university is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The university was started with the mission to define a perfect model of competitive and innovation focused institution in order to deliver highly qualified medical education to the students worldwide. The structure of the university is strong enough to provide up-to-date scientific investigations on urgent problems of Public health, implemented in practical health care at a medical services market.
The university offers a number of medical courses under bachelor, master degrees as well as doctorate programs. Many students from various countries apply to get admission in MBBS in KazNMU. Kazakh National Medical University is well-equipped with the modernized infrastructure and the best medical instruments. At present, there are over 11,000 students studying there and over 1500 faculty members are working in Kazakh National Medical University. The faculty members comprises of more than 500 candidates of science, over 200 doctors of science, 130 professors, and 15 laureates of State prizes.
MBBS in Kazakhstan Quick Facts
Before read the complete information about MBBS in Kazakhstan let’s have a look Quick facts about MBBS in Kazakhstan.
||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
||6 Years (English Medium)
7 Year (Including Internship)
||50% in 10+2 (UR)
|Medium of Teaching
||MCI & WHO-accredited
|Cost of Living in Kazakhstan
||$ 150 USD/Month
|Minium course fee
||$ 2,700 USD/Year
||NEET Qualified (Only)
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor
||Call Now > +91-8269463949 | +919977483983
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College
MBBS in Kazakhstan Eligibility Criteria
- Min 50% in PCB in 12th Class
- Min age should be 17 years on 31st December 2020.
- Valid NEET Scorecard showing that the student has qualified for the NEET examination.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
You are required to submit the following documents before enrolling for Kazakhstan MBBS:
- Travel and health insurance.
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets.
- Valid Passport and Visa.
- Birth certificate
- A few passport-sized photographs with white background.
- Six-month bank statement of parents/guardians.
- Letter of Authorisation
- No Objection Certificate.
- Sponsor Letter.
- Apart from the documents mentioned above, each medical college in Kazakhstan may require some individual documents.
MBBS Syllabus in Kazakhstan
Before going to Kazakhstan for Medical studies, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-Ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in Kazakhstan. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Kazakhstan are as follow:
|Fundamentals of Psychology
||Hygiene and Ecology
|Obstetrics and Gynecology
||Fundamentals of Stomatology
Medium of Teaching
At this university, the medicine courses are taught in the English language.
Why Choose Anant Education For Admission Process-
Once you apply for MBBS programs through Anant Education, you have several advantages such as:
- FMGE or MCI screening Test Coaching (On line) and Mock Tests.
- Reliable and honest counselling.
- Trustworthy university selection with long term success effect.
- Guaranteed Admission to MBBS program abroad.
- Perfect Visa application documentations & Zero rejection guarantee of Visa issuance.
- 100% safe and escorted travel services to drop the students to the Universities.
- Accommodation support at the campus.
- MCI Screening Test Coaching & On line Mock Test portal.
- FOREX and Travel Insurance support.