In Zhenjiang city of Jiangsu Province, Jiangsu University (JSU) is located. Jiangsu University is strong in English taught programs with 11 bachelor courses, out of which the top number of courses are offered in China in English like MBBS.
Jiangsu University has developed into a comprehensive university, with over 100 years of history, which is located in a pleasant city of Zhenjiang. The University gives international students a better experience of typical Chinese culture, unlike metropolises which are modern and thus far from typical Chinese culture and heritage. Jiangsu University’s rankings are taking pace to the top rapidly. Jiangsu University’s 5 subjects namely Engineering, Clinical Medicine, Chemistry, Agricultural Engineering and Material Sciences have been ranked as world top 1%.
University Type: Government
Tuition Fees: 34000 RMB/Yearly [INR : 374000/-]
Eligibility: 60% in PCB & NEET 300+
Medium of Instruction: English
Qualification Tittle: Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
Established Year: 1902
Total Seats: 100
Jiangsu University (JSU) was founded in 1902 sharing the same root with Nanjing University, Southeast University, etc. and has developed to be a national comprehensive key university.
There are more than 2,600 universities in Chinese Mainland. According to ESI Ranking, JSU rose from 78 in 2015 to 50 in 2019 in the general ranking among Chinese Mainland’s universities. In THE World University Ranking 2020, JSU ranked 43 of all universities in Chinese Mainland. In QS Asian University Ranking 2020, JSU ranked 51 of all universities in Chinese Mainland.7 disciplines have been ranked as top 1% globally in ESI: Engineering, Clinical Medicine, Materials Science, Chemistry, Agricultural Science, Pharmacology & Toxicology and Biology & Biochemistry, among which the best are Engineering ranked as top 1.78‰, Chemistry as top 2.17‰, Materials Science as top 2.68‰ and Agricultural Science as 3.63‰.
JIAGNSU UNIVERSITY FEE STRUCTURE 2021
||Per Year Fees
||Total Fees (5 Years)
||Rs. 1870000/- Lac
||Rs. 262500/- Lac
||Total: Rs. 443000/- Lac
||Total: 2215000/- Lac
- Apply Fee and Registration Fee will Depends on University(One Time)
- Rate of Exchange is Rs. 11/-
- First Time Documentation & VISA Charges will be extra.
- Food Cost is Extra (Rs.5000/- Per Month Approx.)
- Anant Education would like to remind you that fees shown in Indian Rupees may not be the exact amount and may differ from the actual price. Exchange rates are also volatile and are subject to change. Check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. University reserves all the rights to change the fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Eligibility Criteria – For MBBS Course
Below given is the eligibility criteria which students need to fulfill for studying MBBS:
- Students must have cleared 10+2 with 70%marks (for the open category) from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from any Board of Examination.
- Students must be of age minimum 17 years on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- For admission to the MBBS course in any country abroad, MBBS aspirants must have cleared the NEET exam.
- Candidates must fulfill the above mentioned criteria and they must be Indian National.
Documents Required – Applying for MBBS
Students must submit following documents at the time of MBBS admission:
- Application form of respective medical university.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet with Photocopy
- Passport front page & back page
- Passport size photograph
- School leaving certificate & Migration Certificate
- NEET Exam scorecard
- Student family financial background statement
- Guarantee Statement
- Non-Criminal Certificate
- Physical Examination Form
MBBS Syllabus in China
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS Course at Jiangsu Medical University is as follows:
||Anatomy & Histology
||Genetics and Principles of Clinical Medicine
4th – 6th Year
|General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Pediatrics, Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology
Medium of Teaching
At this university, the medicine courses are taught in the English language.
Why Choose Anant Education For Admission Process-
Once you apply for MBBS programs through Anant Education, you have several advantages such as:
- FMGE or MCI screening Test Coaching (On line) and Mock Tests.
- Reliable and honest counselling.
- Trustworthy university selection with long term success effect.
- Guaranteed Admission to MBBS program abroad.
- Perfect Visa application documentations & Zero rejection guarantee of Visa issuance.
- 100% safe and escorted travel services to drop the students to the Universities.
- Accommodation support at the campus.
- MCI Screening Test Coaching & On line Mock Test portal.
- FOREX and Travel Insurance support.