Do you want to become a successful doctor? Do you want to save thousands of lives? Then taking admission in Crimea Medical University is a wise option for you. The excellent learning opportunities make this university a dream place for medical seekers. The multicultural aspects of this medical university allow an influx of 7500 Indian students. This top 10th university of Russia offer global exposure to the students. Moreover, the student-teacher ratio of 20:2 ensures personalized care to the students. This University is recognized by many prestigious medical bodies like WHO, MCI. This ensures the global exposure of the students by providing them bright career opportunities. The 40% passing percentage in the first attempt in FMGE is the result of the high quality education. The lecturers, renowned professors impart the whole education in English. They regularly update their learning methods, syllabus to suit the benchmark of the Ministry of Education. So, it’s worth you to invest for taking admission here. This medical institution offers a wide range of medical courses to the medical aspirants. The courses facilitate 1 year of internship at affiliated hospitals. This university has highly skilled faculties ,training staffs to teach the students. Even, the students are offered low budget hostel facility to successfully complete their studies. The contribution of the renowned faculties makes it a great place for medical studies.
- In the year of 1918, a university Taurida Vernadsky was founded in Simferopol which is the capital of Crimea. The university had five departments of Agronomy, Mathematics, Medicine, Physics, Philosophy, History, and Law.
- The academician V.I Vernadsky became the rector of the university in the year of 1920.
- The university name was changed and the new name is M.V Frunze Crimean University in the year of 1921 and by 1930 and Crimea Federal University became popular for medical courses such as pedagogy, medicine and agricultural courses.
University Type: Government
Eligibility: 60% in PCB & NEET 300+
Medium of Instruction: English
Qualification Tittle: Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
Established Year: 1918
Total Seats: 100
Address: 4, Akademika Vernadskogo Avenue, Simferopol, Crimea, Russia/Ukraine.
Crimea Federal University is one of the top Universities to pursue MBBS from Russia. The faculty of General Medicine is one of the top priorities of Indian students to study Medicine. The University is located in Simferopol (Crimea, Russia). This educational institution is considered to be one of the most prominent Medical Schools of Russia.
CRIMEA FEDERAL UNIVERSITY FEE STRUCTURE 2021
||FEE IN RUB
|Visa, Medical, Migration & Equivalency
- Apply Fee and Registration Fee will Depends on University(One Time)
- Rate of Exchange is Rs. 1.02/-
- First Time Documentation & VISA Charges will be extra.
- Food Cost is Extra (Rs.5000/- Per Month Approx.)
- Saarthi Educare would like to remind you that fees shown in Indian Rupees may not be the exact amount and may differ from the actual price. Exchange rates are also volatile and are subject to change. Check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. University reserves all the rights to change the fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Eligibility Criteria – For MBBS Course
Below given is the eligibility criteria which students need to fulfill for studying MBBS:
- Students must have cleared 10+2 with 60%marks (for the open category) from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from any Board of Examination.
- Students must be of age minimum 17 yearson or before 31st December of the admission year.
- For admission to the MBBS course in any country abroad, MBBS aspirants must have cleared the NEET exam.
- Candidates must fulfill the above mentioned criteria and they must be Indian National.
Documents Required – Applying for MBBS
Students must submit following documents at the time of MBBS admission:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Invitation letter
- NEET report card
- Application form receipt
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Passport size photographs
MBBS Course Syllabus at Russia
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS Course is as follows:
||Anatomy & Histology
|Psychology & Pedagogy
|Micro-Biology and Path physiology
||Genetics and principles of clinical medicine
4th – 6th Year
||Primary Care medicine
|Obstetrics and Gynecology
||Neurology and Psychiatric
Medium of Teaching
At this university, the medicine courses are taught in the English language.
Why Choose Anant Education For Admission Process-
Once you apply for MBBS programs through Anant Education, you have several advantages such as:
- FMGE or MCI screening TestCoaching (On line) and Mock Tests.
- Reliable and honest counselling.
- Trustworthy university selection with long term success effect.
- Guaranteed Admission to MBBS program abroad.
- Perfect Visa application documentations & Zero rejection guarantee of Visa issuance.
- 100% safe and escorted travel services to drop the students to the Universities.
- Accommodation support at the campus.
- MCI Screening Test Coaching & On line Mock Test portal.
- FOREX and Travel Insurance support.