China Medical University (CMU) was established as China Medical College on June 6, 1958 and transformed itself into China Medical University in 2003. It is the first academic institution in Taiwan where Chinese medicine and pharmacy programs are provided. The university has steadily grown to its present position as one of the foremost medical universities in Taiwan. The university has two major campuses, Taichung (including Wuchuan and Ankang) and Beigang. Located in the center of Taichung City, CMU includes 7 colleges where western medicine, Chinese medicine, pharmacy (including Chinese herbs), health care (including nursing), life sciences, management, and public health educational, research and practice programs are provided. Interdisciplinary courses are also available as the basis for students to integrate their learning experiences. With CMU’s top ranked laboratories, a library and reference center, two comprehensive teaching hospitals, and a strong staff commitment to students, our university provides a total approach to medical education in a caring, nurturing and well-equipped environment.
University Type: Government
Tuition Fees: 40,000 RMB/Yearly [INR : 440,000/-]
Eligibility: 60% in PCB & NEET 300+
Medium of Instruction: English
Qualification Tittle: Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
Established Year: 1958
Total Seats: 100
Address: No. 91, Xueshi Road, North District, Taichung City, Taiwan 404.
China Medical University (CMU) was established as China Medical College on June 6, 1958 and transformed itself into China Medical University in 2003. It is the first academic institution in Taiwan where Chinese medicine and pharmacy programs are provided. The university has steadily grown to its present position as one of the foremost medical universities in Taiwan. The university has two major campuses, Taichung (including Wuquan and Ankang) and Beigang.
CHINA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY FEE STRUCTURE 2021
||Per Year Fees
||Total Fees (5 Years)
||Rs. 22,00,000/- Lac
||Rs. 3,85,000/- Lac
||Total: Rs. 5,39,000/- Lac
||Total: 26,95,000/- Lac
- Apply Fee and Registration Fee will Depends on University(One Time)
- Rate of Exchange is Rs. 11/-
- First Time Documentation & VISA Charges will be extra.
- Food Cost is Extra (Rs.5000/- Per Month Approx.)
- Saarthi Educare would like to remind you that fees shown in Indian Rupees may not be the exact amount and may differ from the actual price. Exchange rates are also volatile and are subject to change. Check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. University reserves all the rights to change the fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Eligibility Criteria – For MBBS Course
Below given is the eligibility criteria which students need to fulfill for studying MBBS:
- Students must have cleared 10+2 with 70%marks (for the open category) from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from any Board of Examination.
- Students must be of age minimum 17 yearson or before 31st December of the admission year.
- For admission to the MBBS course in any country abroad, MBBS aspirants must have cleared the NEET exam.
- Candidates must fulfill the above mentioned criteria and they must be Indian National.
Documents Required – Applying for MBBS
Students must submit following documents at the time of MBBS admission:
- Application form of respective medical university.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet with Photocopy
- Passport front page & back page
- Passport size photograph
- School leaving certificate & Migration Certificate
- NEET Exam scorecard
- Student family financial background statement
- Guarantee Statement
- Non-Criminal Certificate
- Physical Examination Form
MBBS Syllabus in China
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS Course in China:
||Anatomy & Histology
||Genetics and Principles of Clinical Medicine
4th – 6th Year
|General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Pediatrics, Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology
Medium of Teaching
At this university, the medicine courses are taught in the English language.
Why Choose Anant Education For Admission Process-
Once you apply for MBBS programs through Anant Education, you have several advantages such as:
- FMGE or MCI screening Test Coaching (On line) and Mock Tests.
- Reliable and honest counselling.
- Trustworthy university selection with long term success effect.
- Guaranteed Admission to MBBS program abroad.
- Perfect Visa application documentations & Zero rejection guarantee of Visa issuance.
- 100% safe and escorted travel services to drop the students to the Universities.
- Accommodation support at the campus.
- MCI Screening Test Coaching & On line Mock Test portal.
- FOREX and Travel Insurance support.