Astana Medical University is a higher education medical institution located in the city of Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan and was established as an academy in the year of 1997.
The university is the most popular medical university of Kazakhstan and always endeavours to introduce innovative technologies to the education system for enhancing the overall quality of medical education.
Astana Medical University is the preferred choice of many students looking for low-cost medical education.
For taking admission in MBBS course the application forms are open from July and runs till August. Thus, it’s very crucial to apply before 30th July every year as the visa process may be long at least for 2-3 months.
MBBS in Kazakhstan Quick Facts
Before read the complete information about MBBS in Kazakhstan let’s have a look Quick facts about MBBS in Kazakhstan.
||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
||6 Years (English Medium)
7 Year (Including Internship)
||50% in 10+2 (UR)
|Medium of Teaching
||MCI & WHO-accredited
|Cost of Living in Kazakhstan
||$ 150 USD/Month
|Minium course fee
||$ 2,700 USD/Year
||NEET Qualified (Only)
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor
||Call Now > +91-8269463949 | +919977483983
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College
MBBS in Kazakhstan Eligibility Criteria
- Min 50% in PCB in 12th Class
- Min age should be 17 years on 31st December 2020.
- Valid NEET Scorecard showing that the student has qualified for the NEET examination.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
You are required to submit the following documents before enrolling for Kazakhstan MBBS:
- Travel and health insurance.
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets.
- Valid Passport and Visa.
- Birth certificate
- A few passport-sized photographs with white background.
- Six-month bank statement of parents/guardians.
- Letter of Authorisation
- No Objection Certificate.
- Sponsor Letter.
- Apart from the documents mentioned above, each medical college in Kazakhstan may require some individual documents.
MBBS Syllabus in Kazakhstan
Before going to Kazakhstan for Medical studies, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-Ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in Kazakhstan. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Kazakhstan are as follow:
|Fundamentals of Psychology
||Hygiene and Ecology
|Obstetrics and Gynecology
||Fundamentals of Stomatology
Medium of Teaching
At this university, the medicine courses are taught in the English language.
Why Choose Anant Education For Admission Process-
Once you apply for MBBS programs through Anant Education, you have several advantages such as:
- FMGE or MCI screening Test Coaching (On line) and Mock Tests.
- Reliable and honest counselling.
- Trustworthy university selection with long term success effect.
- Guaranteed Admission to MBBS program abroad.
- Perfect Visa application documentations & Zero rejection guarantee of Visa issuance.
- 100% safe and escorted travel services to drop the students to the Universities.
- Accommodation support at the campus.
- MCI Screening Test Coaching & On line Mock Test portal.
- FOREX and Travel Insurance support.